Edible collagen casing, used for the production of sausages, wieners, half-smoked, cooked smoked sausages with a natural “bite”.
– surpasses the natural shell in elasticity, strength, bacterial purity;
– ensures the stability of the diameter;
– steam-, gas permeability of the casing ensures the penetration into the product of aromatic substances during smoking, which allows preserving the aroma of the products during the entire storage period;
– does not require pre-soaking;
– the edible shell in the finished product is “tender”, has a pleasant natural “bite”.
Collagen casing for sausages and sausages of type Advanced Hot with a diameter of 13–32 mm is produced in the form of corrugated tubes from 19 to 21 cm long or from 26 to 29 cm. The
casing is supplied in a hermetic package protecting the casing from drying out.
The shell can be supplied with a closed (CE) and open (OE) end.
For automatic equipment, corrugated tubes are offered with a closed end made in two ways: a manual knot (PAL) and an automatic knot with a twisting shell (FAM).