Angular grinder WR-160K with loading pillar manufactured by REVIC company is designed for grinding both fresh, frozen and boiled meat.
Engine power of delivery system [kW] – 2,2
Engine power of cutting system [kW] – 30/21
hopper size [L] – 420
A set of culvert discs with diameter – 3,5,8,10,14,20
Weight [kg] – 1600
Main construction features:
– electric motors equipped with an overload protection system
– feeding worm equipped with automatic pushing system
– available peripheral device for cartilages and membranes separation
– safety system including: throat protective cover, hopper top flap, platform for handling
– microprocessor controller responsible for control of all parameters during operation
– integrated loading pillar RW-200 with gearbox
– two-speeds of cutting-system motor
– smooth speed control of the feeding worm.