LS – sheath with low adhesion to minced meat; has the properties of easy removal from sausage long loaf: recommended for forming boiled, boiled-smoked, half-smoked sausages and smoked meats, as well as sausages with vegetable additives.
– surpasses the natural shell in elasticity, strength, bacterial purity;
– ensures the stability of the diameter of sausages;
– steam-, gas permeability of the casing ensures the penetration into the product of aromatic substances during smoking and allows preserving the aroma of the products during the entire storage period;
– the ability to heat shrink allows you to keep the shape of the product during cooling and storage, eliminating the formation of voids and bouillon edema in sausage loaf;
– allows you to get the traditional taste of sausages, natural look of the product.
Types of sausage collagen casing: in rolls, lengths, in the form of corrugated tubes.
The diameters of the shell: 28, 30, 32, 35, 38, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 75 mm;
You do not trust domestic and even foreign producers of meat products, but do not want to deny yourself the pleasure to eat delicious sausage? Then turn your own kitchen into a mini-workshop for the manufacture of this wonderful product.
Delicious sausages at home – the pros and cons
Many modern housewives do not spare their time and energy, and therefore in every way try to feed their family with their own cooked food. And if earlier your culinary achievements were limited only to the first, second and dessert, then now you can even make a sandwich from freshly baked bread and homemade sausages or sausages with a delicious brown crust.
• You control the composition yourself;
• You make exactly as many products as you need;
• You improve your culinary skills;
• You improve your diet, because homemade food is much more useful than purchased;
• You spend a lot less money on everything you need than when you buy ready-made sausage with a store premium.
• The process of preparation and preparation takes a lot of time;
• Special tools and sausage shells are needed.
First of all, for the preparation of homemade sausages you need an electric meat grinder and casings for sausages, which can be purchased in specialized stores or through online catalogs without even leaving your home. In the virtual network, you can also find detailed instructions on the proper manufacture of these foods, recommendations on preferred temperature storage conditions, and information on the shelf life of certain meat products, depending on the sausage casings.
Shells for homemade sausages are of two main types
Natural sausage casings are made from pre-treated animal intestines. It can be pork, beef or lamb guts. If you took up the homemade sausages or sausages for the first time, then it is best to use beef sheaves, which are much thicker and at the same time more elastic than pork, and therefore do not tear. The diameter of these guts can vary from 25 millimeters to a maximum of 5 centimeters. Of the beef intestines, most often cooked either small sausages or sausages-sausages, which many people like to roast on the fire. If you want to make 1-2 sticks of large sausage, then you will need lamb bungles, which are 8 cm in diameter and can hold more than one kilogram of minced meat.
In turn, artificial sausage casings are
In home production most often use the collagen membrane for sausages, which in appearance and taste is very similar to natural protein from connective tissue. Such shells can be of different diameter, and therefore they are considered versatile and suitable for large homemade sausages. Also, collagen casings for sausages are also divided in the form: straight or circular. With the help of straight lines, sausages or large sticks of smoked sausage are often cooked, but the ring ones are ideal for making homemade “ringlets” of juicy and tasty sausages.
That’s all you need to know about the peculiarities of homemade sausage stocks. What is better: spend a couple of hours of time, but save money and feed your family with delicious homemade food, or, conversely, spend more money, but save time and energy? Choose, of course, you. But remember that health is our most important and non-recovering resource, and therefore it is necessary to monitor it carefully.
Buy a casing for sausage in Ukraine and please your loved ones with tasty and healthy food.