SCANDIVAC SC 240 is the most popular thermoforming machine for packaging variable size and form products.
SCANDIVAC SC 240 can be used to pack wide range of products
Every single machine is manufactured according to the individual request; therefore it totally conforms with customers’ needs and wishes. By using tested technologies and electronic and pneumatic spare parts of European well known manufacturers, packaging machines provide safe, precise and stable work during many years of operation.
SCANDIVAC SC 240 main parameters
- Solid stainless steel frame, for safe transportation and for strengthening of systems and mechanisms.
- Freely variable distance between molds, giving a possibility to use dies with different cut-off lengths.
- Durable gripper chain guides casing.
- 4 or 6 point independent lifting mechanisms for dies with pneumatic drive and grease lubrication from a central location. Made from stainless steel and its moving elements are connected with bearings.
- All SCANDIVAC machines are equipped with servo drive system for gripper chain.
- Most of the spare parts are freely available on the market.
Type of packaging
- Only sealing of the package
- Vacuum and sealing
- Vacuum, gas and sealing
- „Skin” packaging
- Rotary knife assembly
- Squeezing knife assembly
- Roller shear cutting assembly – line cutting
- Roller shear cutting assembly – strip cutting
Types of cutting
- Longitudinal and cross-cutting
- Shape cutting
- Longitudinal perforation
- Cross-cutting perforation
- Cross cutting unit for flexible film – straight cut
- Cross cutting unit for flexible film – zig-zag cut
- Cross cutting unit for rigid film with round corners
Types of forming
- Only with compressed air
- With compressed air and vacuum
- With pre-heating of film
- With pre-heating of film and plugs
- Without preheating: up to 800 mm
- With preheating: up to 600 mm
Details of packages
- Hanging hole – oval or round
- Hanging hole – “eiroslot”
- Colorful LCD touch screen
- Control elements from SMC Pneumatics, Schneider Electric, Allen Bradley, Busch and others
Specification of films
- Film width: from 320 up to 600 mm
- Upper film: flexible film, paper, folio
- Thickness up to 100 microns
- Lower film: rigid film, flexible film, folio
- Thickness up to1000 microns
- Printed upper film
Potential options for SCANDIVAC machines
- Data printer
- Dosing system
- Pad placer