About “SC 140"
SCANDIVAC SC 140 is usable for a small amount of products packaging. With very compact dimensions, it is very useful in limited areas.
SCANDIVAC SC 140 can be used to pack a wide range of products
The machine of this series is the best solution for the growing small manufacturers with a limited production area. By using tested technologies, electronics, and pneumatic spare parts of well-known European manufacturers, packaging machines provide safe, precise, and stable work during many years of operation.
SCANDIC SC 140 main parameters
- Solid stainless steel frame, for safe transportation and for strengthening of systems and mechanisms.
- Durable gripper chain guides casing.
- All SCANDIVAC machines are equipped with a servo drive system for the gripper chain.
- Most of the spare parts are freely available on the market.
Type of packaging
- Only sealing of the package
- Vacuum and sealing
- Vacuum, gas, and sealing
- Rotary knife assembly
Types of cutting
- Longitudinal and cross-cutting
- Cross-cutting unit for the flexible film – straight cut
- Cross-cutting unit for the rigid film with round corners
Types of forming
- Only with compressed air
- 150, 200, 240, 270, (300) mm
Details of packages
- Max. forming depth (mm): Flexible film up to 80 m, Rigid film up to 40 mm
- Hanging hole – oval or round
- Hanging hole – “eiroslot”
- Colorful LCD touch screen
- Control elements from SMC Pneumatics, Schneider Electric, Allen Bradley, Busch, and others
Specification of films
- Film width: from 320 and 420 mm
- Flexible film
- Thickness up to 100 microns
- Lower film: rigid film, flexible film
- Thickness: for rigid film up to 300 microns; for flexible film up to 400 microns
Potential options for SCANDIVAC machines
- Data printer
- Dosing system
- Pad placer